Date(s) - 01/07/2020
9:00 am - 2:30 pm
- Alice Limb – Courtauld Institute of Art
- Christelle Wakefield – Northumbria University
- Luz Vanasco – Courtauld Institute of Art
- Sophie Kean – Northumbria University
- Anna Vesaluoma – Courtauld Institute of Art
- Rachel Vella – Northumbria University
- Alexandra Chipkin – Courtauld Institute of Art
- Kendall Francis – Courtauld Institute of Art
- Tara Laubach – Northumbria University
- Maria Carolina Peña Mariño – Hamilton Kerr Institute
- Postgraduate Conservation Students – Courtauld Institute of Art
Please register for further details. The platform and log in details will be sent to attendees at least 48 hours prior to the event time. Registration will close one hour prior to the event start time.
If you do not receive the email with the platform and log in details prior to the event, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ticket / entry details:
Booking essential. Details will be sent to registered attendees. Click here to book now.
The Gerry Hedley Symposium is an annual student-run conference. Post-graduate students and interns from all three of the UK’s conservation courses, The Hamilton Kerr Institute, Northumbria University and The Courtauld Institute of Art, have the opportunity to present their research ranging from conservation, technical analysis and art-historical research of paintings and artworks on paper. We are delighted this year to continue this tradition and offer students an opportunity to present their research to members of the conservation world and further afield via the new online format.